A TRIP TO REMEMBER (part 3)
There were a lot of wedding couples having their pictorials there. And the most funny is that we had pictures with almost all of them and we don't even know these people. They just want to have new and foreign people in their wedding albums. It is like that in smaller cities. I used to live in big city so for me this is the first time I encounter such. It's fun though. People were really having good humour that day. I think maybe it's because of the place. It gives a layed back feeling pertaining to life in the past. Not primitive, just sometime in the past.
this couple, I don't know what they were doing among the crowd :)))
aren't they supposed to be in the altar?
they were watching the show of the minorities.
pictures with my costume and hoopsss ... picture together of course.

this couple came from the other side of the lake actually.
they saw us from afar and I think they asked their
photographer if they can have photos with us.
I saw the photographer was gesturing them to cross the bridge.
we didn't move anymore 'cause we knew what's gonna happen.
they came and their photographer didn't come, he just used mega zoom hehe
this one's were making a video documentary.
they were a little shy to approach us but they waited till we
got down the bridge and they caught us there.
later Shamil asked them if he can make portraits of them.
they allowed him to. hehe mutual interests. Shamil makes portraits,
they want foreign guests in their pre-wedding documentary :)))
they were nice.

but really these ones are my favorite.
first the other couple came running to us
and this one bride I think saw that they were
having pictures with us, she ran to us too ...
leaving her groom c",)
I had fun with them really.
I made Shamil join them that way
so he will look like her groom.
the groom came after awhile. he was actually very shy.

this couple was the first ones I saw when we just arrived.
this couple came from the other side of the lake actually.
they saw us from afar and I think they asked their
photographer if they can have photos with us.
I saw the photographer was gesturing them to cross the bridge.
we didn't move anymore 'cause we knew what's gonna happen.
they came and their photographer didn't come, he just used mega zoom hehe
they were a little shy to approach us but they waited till we
got down the bridge and they caught us there.
later Shamil asked them if he can make portraits of them.
they allowed him to. hehe mutual interests. Shamil makes portraits,
they want foreign guests in their pre-wedding documentary :)))
they were nice.
but really these ones are my favorite.
first the other couple came running to us
and this one bride I think saw that they were
having pictures with us, she ran to us too ...
leaving her groom c",)
I had fun with them really.
I made Shamil join them that way
so he will look like her groom.
the groom came after awhile. he was actually very shy.
this couple was the first ones I saw when we just arrived.
No comments:
Post a Comment