Wednesday, November 25, 2009

39ners

My bf  often teases me that i am 39ners. It was the name given to special pizza promo. 2 slices for 39 pesos. He calls me 39ners because of my weight. I am 31 years old and I am only 39 kilograms. Yeah I know, you might tell me I'm so thin, underweight whatsoever. 

Lately I have been hearing a lot of these again. Sometimes I really have enough of it. I also want to gain weight but it just doesn't happen. It's not my fault that nothing works no matter how I try. What can I do if I was created small and thin? I didn't choose to be like this. Look, I try to eat as much as I can. There are even times when I force myself and I end up not feeling good. I never remembered that I got fatter in life. Maybe just a little more than now? hehe

I really don't know what to do. Thousands of women in the world are dying hard to lose weight and here I am, small and slim are criticized for being one? wahhhh! It's not that I like it. I am ok with it but I'd be happy to gain little bit more too. Maybe I'm just too active? Maybe my metabolism works triple fast than usual. 

Sometimes I'm thinking that people just got fatter themselves and they already think that I got thinner. No, I think I am always the same. Ask my Mom :) 

I'm trying to double my effort nowadays. I will see if there'll be any improvements. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...