When I complained about the rain, I didn't mean Blizzard to come. I was calmly surfing the net last night and I can hear some strange sounds outside. Sham asked if it was "freezing". I didn't know what he meant and he realized that I've never probably experienced that. Of course what would freeze on our window in Philippines when the temperature is above 30 degrees? lol. He explained what was it and I understood. we were quite disturbed of the sound from outside, I said it was wind. There was also someone who was crying, he said maybe a cat. He went to look out the window and I heard he got excited. Quickly, he took a tissue and wiped the window, asked me to come over but with closed eyes. I was curious what would surprise me there. I did and when I opened my eyes I saw saw how crazy the wind was and how large the snow flakes are flying. People were running, cars almost not moving. some young boys were shouting trying to fight the cold probably. Whoaaaah I got very excited and Sham knew that I will be. It was my first blizzard experience. I wanted to go out and experience it but I'm afraid I'd be flown by the strong wind. I opened the window and poked out my head out. I felt how the wind and snow was slapping my cheeks hahahha sooo stupid me I know. I loved seeing the solid drops from the street lamps. We made few pictures from the inside. It was of course very cold and I was little bit shaking already but I didn't close the window. I had fun observing the whole thing. There was another thing that kept my interest. Somebody in the bus stop right across from our window was crying. The person was being held by one woman and an older guy. It was hard to recognize if it was a man or a woman. The person was falling. I got worried that something might be wrong. I was imagining maybe people faint when there is blizzard? hahahha I was scared. I thought that somebody should call an ambulance, but it will take time before it could get there, the road was filled with snow, it was too slippery. And then, suddenly that person puked (appologies if you are eating). Then he managed to stand on his feet with the help of the other two. Freaking drunk man. And I even was praying for him to be saved. Grrrrh! I wouldn't have left the window if our friend didn't come. We watched movie and he left at 12. I didn't have a deep sleep since I can hear the wind from outside from time to time. hearing it actually reminded me of typhoons in Philippines. I was texting with a friend while in bed, she got stranded of the blizzard and went home vary late already and she walked. She's telling to that her feet were sinking to the snow and it would be great for pictures. But I was in bed already and I was afraid of the wind really. So I waited till morning.
As soon as I woke up, I checked the window and wow it was very white outside. I knew it's gonna be cold but we are gonna make pictures for sure. hehe. On our way to the coffee shop, few times I almost fell, the snow is thick and very slippery. people were very busy removing snow on pavements. It was still windy and I can see how snow was flown by the wind. I am here now at the coffee shop waiting for sham to finish his tutorial. It's just one hour. he's tutoring this Korean student who will have a TOEFL exam few weeks later. Right after we're gonna ramble, make pictures and get cold.
I actually feel little weak, I mean some kinda sick a little bit but I'm not gonna tell Sham, for if he knew, he wont allow me to play. I want this I want to experience this. This is probably the last snow fall for this winter. Spring festival is coming in few days so it's gonna be spring soon. I'll just take tylenol cold later hehe. It's time to go now. I'll upload pictures after. :))))
We both have blizzards! Only we got 28 inches last weekend and 24 yesterday! It's still white outside!
ReplyDeleteyou call it only? hahaha it's thick for me already. we got one foot thick here, i enjoyed it the first day but not anymore on the following days, it made such a mess on the streets.
ReplyDeleteWeather is crazy everywhere. Never been in a Blizzard before. Whew !
ReplyDeletei hope your feeling better now..nice one!
ReplyDeleteHey thanks for stopping by. And I hope you had a great V-Day too. Please dont be a stranger. Your comments are greatly appreciated, stop by any time
ReplyDelete