I was long been waiting for these flowers to bloom. We went to the place about 3 weeks ago and there were not even any single sign that flowers would still grow like this. I first saw them last year's spring so I expected this time. I thought that they died 'cause of extreme cold last winter. But I've seen some of them growing along the street and I thought that there might be. We went after classes, just to check. And hey yo there is a lot whole field of flowers again. I wasn't much ready for it. I didn't even bring my camera. I should have worn something colorful which will give more lively effect to the picture. They grey shirt looks dull. Anyway, here are some of the pictures we made yesterday.
i'm a beeing myself
lovin' that walk
...only if all the earth will look like this ",)
one of most beautiful days
can i live with them...like forever?
i'll see you again next year ok? ",)
Actually I didn't have enough yesterday. We are going back today and I surely will bring my camera so I can add to my flower collection ",)
No comments:
Post a Comment