Saturday, June 5, 2010

to the WILD (2 - the gardens)

As I have mentioned below, the place looks wild with all the trees and grass left uncut. And I sooo love it that way. It's  real nature.
survivor eh?
peaches soon to be ready
wild grass and flowers behind
i like this one but i don't know how to call it
wild flowers growing up to my chest
the little pretty ones
chamomiles

an old dying trunk
i don't know what kinda plants are these. they actually look like sea weed 
and it grows on a sandy part of the soil
and suddenly...an old graveyard somewhere out there
more gravestones, cracked and destroyed but interesting details are still visible
and behind the old graveyard is a stairs almost hidden by grass and trees
this is a gate to a house (not inhabited)
the path
the backyard
the front yard

1 comment:

  1. So I saw your blog. I wanted to invite you to follow my blog. I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote my followers. Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
    *Elle

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...