I'm glad I'm becoming productive with my blog lately. There are many days I feel hopeless about myself. I could have many things to share. But I never could. I don't mean I am not able to, I know I can yet ... I CANNOT. What it means exactly, I also cannot say. I'll lay it to your own judgment. And let's leave it that way ",)
Anyways, what I was saying about being productive. My other blog "Petty Shots" (link on the sidebar if you want to check) was once featured in someone else's blog.( http://www.81things.com/2010/06/23-noticing-beauty-all-around-us.html ) (please follow the link if you may). It's an interesting family blog which features their activities for making their summer vacation productive. They have chosen to use an objective from my shots as one of their activities. I was glad that somehow in a way, I inspire others. And I am happy that they paid attention to my simple deeds. Please click the link to see what inspiration they got from my blog.
Today I got an invitation (thanks to Ms.Doreen) from a team blog ( http://mytownshootout.blogspot.com/ ) composed of different blogger-shooters from different parts of the world. The idea is to share everybody's (members and interested party) shot according to their own interpretation of the theme given each week by the moderators. I't pretty good idea. I feel more worth to my shots and activities. I'm joining for sure. It's just a pity that I will not be able to feature shots from my hometown since I am living abroad for 6 years now. And I'll be in another country the whole summer this year so my posts will be not exactly as what the title says (My Town Shoot Outs) but at any town I will be hehe, I'm kinda mobile.
Starting this week I'm going to be very busy discovering new places, coping up with my blogs. I'll be narrating a documentary of my travels this summer and keeping friends updated with my itinerary, I'll be sharing lots of pictures from the places I will go.
Anyways, what I was saying about being productive. My other blog "Petty Shots" (link on the sidebar if you want to check) was once featured in someone else's blog.( http://www.81things.com/2010/06/23-noticing-beauty-all-around-us.html ) (please follow the link if you may). It's an interesting family blog which features their activities for making their summer vacation productive. They have chosen to use an objective from my shots as one of their activities. I was glad that somehow in a way, I inspire others. And I am happy that they paid attention to my simple deeds. Please click the link to see what inspiration they got from my blog.
Today I got an invitation (thanks to Ms.Doreen) from a team blog ( http://mytownshootout.blogspot.com/ ) composed of different blogger-shooters from different parts of the world. The idea is to share everybody's (members and interested party) shot according to their own interpretation of the theme given each week by the moderators. I't pretty good idea. I feel more worth to my shots and activities. I'm joining for sure. It's just a pity that I will not be able to feature shots from my hometown since I am living abroad for 6 years now. And I'll be in another country the whole summer this year so my posts will be not exactly as what the title says (My Town Shoot Outs) but at any town I will be hehe, I'm kinda mobile.
Starting this week I'm going to be very busy discovering new places, coping up with my blogs. I'll be narrating a documentary of my travels this summer and keeping friends updated with my itinerary, I'll be sharing lots of pictures from the places I will go.
follow me back. would you?
ReplyDeletelike the post!!
ReplyDeleteCheck out the blog and BRAG about it 2 ur PEEPS!
That sounds like fun. I always wanted to narrate a part of my life or film it, but I guess I just never got around to it... Maybe in the future
ReplyDeletei looove your blog and the other one too! you take pretty photos! i love them! i always get lazy when it comes to updating my blog! but im doing them more often especially since i have all the time of the world, thanks to summer vacay! anyway, im a definite follower!
ReplyDeleteloueladaniele.com
I understand you...
ReplyDelete