Flying from Beijing to Moscow
It was still foggy. I was a bit scared, I don't like bad weather especially when I'm flying. At the Beijing International Airport, while waiting for our flight, I was able to get a glimpse on how they are preparing our plane.
that foggy, yes
airbus - that's our ride
one of the maintenance guy coming out
see that white thing on the window? that's actually our pilot wiping the windshield :)
shot from above while approximately crossing Chinese boarder to Mongolia
at rear of my window seat
at my exact seat
It was a long 9 hours flight but i didn't get bored. I was rather excited. It was really a beautiful sky up there especially when we were in Russia already. I wasn't able to make pictures cause it was the time when we were landing. I saw these giant very thick white clouds. They look like very fat bears LOL, i really love them.
I was soooo grateful to be welcomed with such a beautiful view. It feels like "heaven" like a real heaven. ",)
We landed safe and sound. I heard people clapping. I thought we actually had problem that I didn't even noticed lol. But Sham told me in Europe people clap after landing safely. Well it makes sense, I would love to show my appreciation to the pilot as well. It's kinda not easy to be all safe in the air for many hours. ",)
In the airport, it took me sometime before I was able to get in. I got worried already that maybe there was a problem. Whew, maybe the officer was just checking how valid my visa was.
Then, finally I got in. We met Sham's Uncle who was there waiting for us to arrive. It was really nice of him taking time to pick us up from the airport.
We got a train ticket at the same day just late at night to our final destination. It's another 10 hour-ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment