Hello blogger friends, I am so sorry for not being able to reply and visit your blogs lately. I have been stuck with graduations. My brother graduated as well as my cousin, I had to attend on both as their personal photographer :)
Here are some of the pictures from their big day!
It's been a long time since I have been into activity like this. I was happy to see excited faces. This day they are reaping their hard work. I don't remember how I felt when I graduated though hehe.
Some got very emotional especially those who came from a poor family but parents struggled to support their kids with their studies.
One more time, a large group of young professionals will be looking for job. Opportunity is small unfortunately. Some of them would even take jobs which are not in line with their degree. That is sad of course but everybody is eager to work at once. I wish them all the luck.
And of course food is always there to celebrate. Family and friends usually come to the graduate's house after the graduation ceremony to celebrate. Classmates and friends usually go to beaches the following day.
Today is palm Sunday, Holy week starts and I guess I might be little busy again. I'll try my best to stay in touch :)


I love graduations!! They are such a bittersweet time in one's life. Great pictures!
ReplyDeleteOh your adventures.. SO many.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with all your plans:)
Great pics, as always.
Graduation days are such happy events.
ReplyDeleteDear Psychelin,
ReplyDeletegraduation days are filled with a wonderful energy, as you depicted it: with happiness, and pride, and relief, and a tiny bit of fear - I hope that they will find a job they love - and the knowledge that a certain period is over and a new term begins. Good luck!
Thank you Britta for your kinda words.
Deletei've a great memory...
ReplyDelete:)
Selene
http://hipandchips.blogspot.it/
thanks you for the lovely comment
Graduation days are definitely happy and crowning events. Soon, my daughter graduates high school and I cannot wait to see one chapter of her life end and another begins.
ReplyDeleteCongratulation to both graduates.
Thanks and Happy Graduation to your daughter. Congratulations!
DeleteCongrats to them! What an accomplishment!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on all the graduations! The food looks amazing!
ReplyDelete