It's 4pm and it's dark as night. Lights are seen on every window in the blocks. The yard is quiet as people are still at work. The parking still empty. Only "Babushkas" (grandmothers) are left at home waiting for the rest of the family to come back safe.
It's so quiet, I can loudly hear my hubby clicking the mouse and the sound of my keypad as I type. We took Tuesdays off since he got sick last summer. Now we have plenty of time to stay indoors and keep warm in these cold winter days. Or have fun in times the weather's not too harsh.
Snowflakes are slowly and quietly reaching the ground. Our windows displayed a beautiful nature's work of art.
Frost painting.
Such beautiful designs which nature offers during the days of cold and dim.
With the street lamp lit, they even look more soothing, magical.
Winter cannot be bad at all with the wonders it bring.
Sharing with:




Jack Frost is such an artist!
ReplyDeleteI love all those frosty artistic touches. Winter has its own magic. I'm not happy about the shorter days, but they'll start getting longer soon enough.
ReplyDeleteI understand the dark of winter, but your post is inspirational as to why we have to look for the wonders of Mother Nature even if they aren't as obvious as in warmer weather. Thank you for linking into Nature Notes... Michelle
ReplyDeleteHi, thank you. I keep on trying to leave a comment in your post but I cannot and I don't understand the problem. It doesn't accept it. I'll try on some upcoming posts maybe.
Delete