It is amazing how time changes Life. It runs fast and transforms even faster. Things happen…as planned or not. We feel happy or sad, angry or depressed. Sometimes these changes are great surprises. Indeed a surprise in its most surprising way.I had the biggest change in Life when I decided to love and be loved. Love, on the contrary, love is not a decision. It is the feeling that persuades one to make a decision. It is a decision which is followed with intense actions. Love is a big factor of change. It can build or destroy a person, relationships, and things that involve human actions. With me, I couldn’t say it destroyed me because I have not become worse nor that it has built me because I was also someone that I have built before. However, there are many changes in many different things and ways. It has brought me to a new and alien situations and routines. I have always believed that I am a different individual like everybody does. Someone who does not do what everyone does, someone who makes a difference in commonality, someone who takes the path that not everybody would choose to take, someone who downplays the most tempting temptations on earth. I made quite a difference in the way I wanted to be different ...and I’m proud of that. There was nothing wrong with living an ambitious, systematic, mechanical, logical and morally upright life. But things go boring sometimes too :). There is no such thing as absolute satisfaction. It’s a human nature to ask for more. More, applies to different matters like success, happiness, opportunities and challenges. Everything that is asked for brings changes from which you might gain or lose something.I am not the same individual anymore. I am not as tough as before but I am also stronger. I couldn’t be mechanically logical in everything anymore but I am more like a feeling individual now. I lost system in most of my actions but I gained more understanding too. Ambitions have no definite peak. Every step is just a stepping stone to the next one. I don’t level my personal ambitions to some others’ ambitions. Their peak is not my peak, so I’d still say, I am successful. There is something more that I could have done to become more than just successful. If roads have a detour, ambitions and aspirations got re-assessment too, which in this case is considered a detour. That happens when your set priorities are changed not because you have to but because you have chosen to. What made me take a detour is what my heart kept yelling me. I always say that I got the power to ignore my heart’s call. I thought I did so. But No, because those calls before are not deafening enough to make me pay attention. But the call I am referring to is more than just loud to be heard by human ear. It comes from within. It is my heart’s call. It’s the call of Love!
25January2008
Friday 7:07pm
25January2008
Friday 7:07pm
No comments:
Post a Comment