Thursday, March 12, 2009

Coming Back to Life

I feel like i haven't touched a computer for ages. It was maybe 2 weeks ago since I last visited my blog. It's not like I got so down with life and decided to stop living. Not really, the truth is that the computer broke down and I don't feel confident doing my things in public cafes, especially that the cafe closest to me is the university's. It was a good reason though to get myself a new laptop which was planned a long time ago in fact. Well, I got my mini one now and I still feel excited having it on my lap right at this moment. What's more is that this time you can just get yourself a USB Modem and a card prepaid for 10 months for only 40USD, and you got internet access anywhere in China. Not bad eh? 2 years ago I wanted to have this kinda wireless but it was 300USD. Everything really changes rapidly that sometimes I feel like I'm being left out.

Life seems to be normal now, classes started this week. Everyone is seen busy now. It feels good doing something at last.

... with regards to my previous post, i apologize, sometimes i cannot help being impatient and pessimistic. things i was taliking about didn't change much but i do see them in different perspective now. i'm not letting go, i'm just laying-lo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...