Can we really tell what a person is like according to his/her appearance? It's really hard to say. Many times before when I've proven to myself that some people are simply them according to how they look like. But lately I made few wrong judgement. It was in one of my classes when I saw one girl sitting at the back looking very bitchy. She has very slanted eyes, sharp angles and she has make-up. She's wearing this short skirt and black stockings under it paired with boots. I didn't see her smile until it was her turn to speak. She stood up very slowly and she spoke very softly with her gentle voice. I was wrong she just looks and dresses like that but she's actually sweet and shy. In contrary to it, I know this one woman who looks very feminine and quiet. She'd always wear girlie clothes and when she talks I can barely hear her voice. But today is the day when her true nature has been uncovered. I wasn't like eavesdropping or something but I overheard her talking to someone at my back. Man, you wouldn't believe it. The whole time they were talking, I heard a lot of foul words coming from her. I don't wanna elaborate anymore 'cause I also don't want to sound like backbiting others. I just didn't expect that to be honest.
The Looks, ah how important is it really? Sometimes we are judged according to what we wear. Not always about the brands but according to style. Clothing style could sometimes speak for us. More importantly, it is an aid to gain respect from others. And a push to project our self-confidence.
But again, I'd say not to judge by appearance, it does not tell what is real at all times. Bottom line is to play safe with our judgement. No expectations just understanding.
The Looks, ah how important is it really? Sometimes we are judged according to what we wear. Not always about the brands but according to style. Clothing style could sometimes speak for us. More importantly, it is an aid to gain respect from others. And a push to project our self-confidence.
But again, I'd say not to judge by appearance, it does not tell what is real at all times. Bottom line is to play safe with our judgement. No expectations just understanding.
Even though we never get a second chance to make a first impression, that first one we make can be a bit deceiving.
ReplyDeleteTRue. i don't TRuST my first impressions anymore trying to avoid being deceived or to be unfair (",)
ReplyDelete