Sometimes you just have to face the truth and learn how to deal with it. I have a situation here which is not really what i expected to have and not one which i would wish to have. But I'm trying to stay positive. There are other things from which I could derive joy and satisfaction that is why I didn't talk about this at once. Hmn, it's kinda disappointing but not really fatal. I guess I just have to get accustomed with it for few more weeks and I hope I could come up with something good from it. I don't want to harm my pleasant situation right now with anything that might come as a result of over emotion. It may not be too easy because I'm quite a serious person and I take things seriously. Being such does not help on some specific situations so I'm afraid I gotta learn playing things down a little bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment