Saturday, April 11, 2009

Days of Pain

The worst thing about being a woman comes every month. It's not fun at all. It spoils plans, good mood and activities. I'm supposed to be off to another city now. We're supposed to see a friend who's leaving for US this month. And another one who's leaving for Japan. We're supposed to see an old friend who planned a picnic at the park with us. We're supposed to visit our favorite shop (of course it's a monthly ritual c",). We're supposed to make a lot more of new pictures (a weekly session). But instead of that here I am in bed, just woke up after a long nap. I've just taken my second pain reliever for the day. Ugh days like these truly suck! It's not easy to bear dysmenorrhea. I've been suffering from it for seventeen years now. I remember in university years, there were days when i nearly faint in school, cried while having my final exams. There was a time when I almost was crawling in a public place getting a cab. Once I forgot to get my change 700php from sending package just because i was feeling the worst of my days. It was when a good samaritan came and bought me a pain reliever and water from a nearest drugstore. The world is not too bad afterall. I hate taking pills. I am pretty tolerant of pain and even when I'm sick I always have to argue first before I would finally take pills. But on these days, I myself is craving for one. Pain reliever I guess is one thing I cannot live without. Last week when I was having PMS. It's another difficult thing. I felt so bad that I simply cannot control it. It works physically and the effect is a bad emotional response to everything. I could be really bitchy and could be a pain in the ass too. It's just so difficult to explain. All I need is understanding. Women as we are, we already suffer days of pain so for every man's consideration, let us be us on PMS days. It'd be a great consolation already.

Well at least now it's raining, i don't feel too bad staying home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...