Thursday, April 23, 2009

Stomach Flu

Freaking stomach flu is back! SIGH! I am so afraid that i will have it again. Just the thought of it is already killing me. ugh! I don't know how to describe it but when you got it, you have the same body reaction as to food poisoning. This is worse however because it is non-stop and really rigid. You'll get a whole night of runnings and puking (excuses) which will dehydrate your whole body totally. You feel thirsty all the time but the thing is once you drink water, it will come out just as soon as it got to your stomach. It's terrible really. On the second day, you'll have a fever and you'll feel extremely weak that you cannot even chew any solid food. All you can eat is baby food, fruits, or maybe some soup made of water and bouillon. No to food with strong taste. On the third day, you'll start craving for something very cold to drink. usually a chemical drink hehe i don't know why it's like that but we had the same reactions. Stupid it seems. And you'll be well losing maybe several pounds. Not even a few. You'll obviously get thinner after you got the stomach flu. I have seen people got thinner including me which of course scares me most 'cause i really don't wanna get even thinner than now. For God's sake, i worked hard for this little more weight for several months and now, if I will have this flu, it'll be gone in 3 days.

I had this flu last semester ... TWICE actually! Shamil had the same and 9 other foreign teachers. We live in the same building but on different floors. One teacher fainted in the class because of this flu. Some went to the hospital but there was really no medicine for this. You just have to let it pass. All the hospital can do is to give you dextrose. Two weeks ago, I heard one teacher had the stomach flu (he lives at the 5th floor and he had last sem too). I already got worried but still was hoping that it wont come to us. Last week, I heard that there was another one (she lives at the 4th floor and she had last sem too). Her boyfriend told us about it and we even warned him to be careful because he might soo have it as well. Well we were not mistaken. 2 days ago, I saw his gf at the shop and told me he is sick of this flu again. Same shit! SIGH! and now, to complete the story, Shamil has it. It's his 2nd day but it is already obvious that he got thinner. Too bad :( Yesterday I was soooo pissed because there is no doubt that I'll have it soon too. I really don't want to...huhuhu. SPARE ME PLEASE... i don't even know who to ask. God might not be responsible for this virus/microbes or whatever you call it that seems to be so destructive. SIGH again and again. All I can do now is to keep on HOPING that I wont get it. I really don't wanna lose weight. Oh no no no no. It's a favor for those who are trying to lose weight but definitely not for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...