Sunday, April 26, 2009

Re-Awakened

I was just talking about stomach flu last time and yesterday i learnt about deadly swine flu. wtf?! Just having a flu alone scares the hell out of me already and here comes another one. I was so scared yester night while I was reading information about this swine flu. My hands and feet were cold, seriously. I don't want to die! Oh no Lord please, not too soon. I will minimize my complains about life already hehe. I will not complain about my low salary anymore, with that, I got so much free time anyway. I have more time to spend with my bf and make a lot more photographs which makes a good day for both of us. I will not be sad that I cannot buy more than two items in a month anymore. It's teaching me how to be frugal. etc etc... Sigh! I was so scared that it is the same flu that we had and are having here. Thoughts of dying and stuff started running through me. All of a sudden a wonderful life flashed into my mind. I never imagined life as beautiful as I imagined last night. It was a long time ago since I felt like this. I stopped appreciating life to some extent I guess. I mean I am happy and stuff but last night was kind of different. It was so vivid and precious. I realized that for sometime, I have taken many things for granted already including my life per se. It is such a shame that I have to be scared of losing something precious before appreciating it. I'm sorry. "To Err is Human" (:

2 comments:

  1. Much love and peace. Enjoy today, for tomorrow is gone and cannot be changed and we cannot be guaranteed tomorrow. Our joy, love, creation, gratitude and wisdom are all in the now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the wonderful thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...