Remember last time I posted pictures from the park? Those were pictures of me taken by Shamil. Here are my ones.
As always, I love anything that goes to a certain direction. I always have this feeling of following paths.
Looks like somebody has been picking flowers in the park. They aren't real actually, I think that they were using them for pictorials.
This was the 3rd wedding couples I've seen having pictorial sessions that day.
Same as paths, I also love reflections on the water like this.
Resting and playing with the camera. As you see I got a company. That's Shamil's legs over there who was busy making picture of something.
thanks for your visit and comment to me is an honor.
ReplyDeleteprecious blog of yours and beautiful shots of photos.
thanks
santyjos
Lovely photos! It looks so nice there! The flowers are just coming out around here, I have to take some new photos as well. Wish I had a camera as nice as yours. I just have a Sony Cybershot DSC-W55
ReplyDeleteThanks Sarah. I saw your pictures from flickr and they are really nice. your Sony got macro settings doesn't it? mine actually is a little big, can't fit in my purse (: but it has very good macro feature that i cannot complain about hehe. Looking forward to see your photos. (:
ReplyDeletelovely photos
ReplyDelete