Friday, November 13, 2009

BaCk to BLoggiNg baCk to Life

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!! it works!

APOLOGIES to the blogs I follow. I missed a lot of your posts. Apologies for not being able to reply to those who commented on mine.

You see, I had this sort of "technical problem" here which disabled me to function the way I want to. It is some kinda myth you know... losing connection with the world gradually. I tried to reconnect in many ways. Some worked for a while then gone again. I just treated it like a big joke you know. I was too affected at first but I realize it was taking so much of my energy already. I tried to get busy with other things and forget about the problem. But from time to time I am haunted by my inner self. I wasn't born to give up on things I like doing just by letting circumstances happen. I wasn't born to have a life lead by others. I always believe I have a life to live by my way. 

Well anyway, I don't wanna expand on that topic. It feels good to be back here. Amongst all the blog sites, this one is my favorite where great bloggers with smart and interesting blogs are. 

P.S.
In case I'll be gone again, it wont mean that I abandoned the site... it just means I simply cannot (for whatever reason...I cannot explain)

2 comments:

  1. glad you are back! hope it all stays working correctly for you. have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back..Life is Good...All the best

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...