bunny ears
This is my 5th Christmas away from home. It is never the same. All the memories of my childhood I am looking forward to feel but I cannot without the place it happened. The scent of Christmas is not felt here. Although there are some decorations around, but it's not the same knowing that their interpretation is not the spirit of Christmas I have known since I was a kid.I just don't want to make it worse so Sham and I had our own merry little Christmas. We decorated our room a little bit, which i found funny later because it looked like a kindergarten classroom LOL. We exchanged presents. His was no longer a surprise because we bought it together but he got me two, one is shown in advance which I used already even before Christmas hehe and the other one was only revealed last night :)
We cooked, I mean he cooked hehe. I'm on a kidney diet and I'm not supposed to be eating what I have eaten but hey, it's Christmas, I want to feel good so I disobeyed my diet heheh.
We sent Christmas cards to our families. Of course emails, phones are there but it is different to receive something with personal touch. I received a card as well few days ago. It was from my family. The first Christmas card i received after 5 years. I almost have forgotten that post office exists :)
Here are some of our Christmas documents :)
a present from student-a real hard work, she did it for months
Christmas cards
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS to you also and a very blessed New Year!!
ReplyDelete