three years infatuation plus three years of love make us a couple of us. we met in 2004, felt attracted, infatuation lingered until love was spoken in 2007.
I want somebody to share
Share the rest of my life
Share my innermost thoughts
Know my intimate details
Someone who'll stand by my side
And give me support
And in return
She'll get my support
She will listen to me
When I want to speak
About the world we live in
And life in general
Though my views may be wrong
They may even be perverted
She'll hear me out
And won't easily be converted
To my way of thinking
In fact she'll often disagree
But at the end of it all
She will understand me
I want somebody who cares
For me passionately
With every thought and
With every breath
Someone who'll help me see things
In a different light
All the things I detest
I will almost like
I don't want to be tied
To anyone's strings
I'm carefully trying to steer clear of
Those things
But when I'm asleep
I want somebody
Who will put their arms around me
And kiss me tenderly
Though things like this
Make me sick
In a case like this
I'll get away with it
© 1984 Martin Lee Gore - Depeche Mode
when i was younger i always hear from couples what they call a theme song.
i didn't find it cool (lol) to find a particular song which you both like and then what?
sing together? hahahah that is not so cool.
but now we got the same. i mean i call it a "theme song" now.
we didn't choose it or whatsoever. it all just happened.
i was in love with this song when i first heard it.
it bacame my all time favorite since its lyrics
made me think a lot.
i wondered if it is ever true.
i wished that if i will find someone i want him to be
just as what it is said in the song.
that is all i wanted.
when we bacame together, i once told him about this song.
and it was a great surprise to me that all those years
i was listening and pondering on this song, he used to do the same.
it's really funny to think that we are from totally different parts of the world,
but we were doing the same, probably at the same time (who knows) ",)
i felt the magic. i believe in soulmates and i believe that
some people are just really meant for each other. ",)
i am in love and is going to stay in love with this man.
if God is willing, i hope to spend the rest of our lives together.
(taken in 2009)
Awww happy 3 years!!! :)
ReplyDeletebeautiful. I love Depeche Mode, perfect song.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ladies. ",)
ReplyDeleteNever heard this song before but the lyrics speak volumes. Yep. Theme songs seem to just happen. And they just seem to stick with couples.
ReplyDeletePics speak of a profound happiness.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4-IOvcB-I4
ReplyDeletethat's the song if in case you want ti hear it ",)
Thanks again ",)