Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Story continues ...

We didn't go out yesterday because Shamil is actually sick. We're supposed to eat out and make some pictures. We just spent the day at home eating, watching movie and digging our old pictures and reminiscing. That was sweet to bring back all the memories back from the past six years. I would say that it was the sweetest. On occasions like this we would buy each other a present, eat out or go somewhere. But yesterday would beat all those other days I must say. It is not about the presents, it is not about fancy dinner dates or expensive travels. It's the quality of time spent together. ",)

We found this old pictures from Huadu where we used to work; the place where we met each other and the place where we developed good friendship.

I still remember this moment. He was always making fun of this beanie I have because 
I actually bought it from Philippines and it's quite unusual 'cause I got it from a super hot country ",)

I was wearing in the previous picture. the bear is in Russia now and the beanie is still here.
He gave me that piggy an the baby hat (as part of his jokes on me), both are here with us.
I do remember this moment too. I was shy 'cause he doesn't know that I have
a crush on him (lol) Nobody knew except my Japanese friend. And I didn't know either 
that he kinda liked me back then as well. haha what a story!

He was moving to another city and this
was actually the time we parted in 2005 just a month before I moved to Qingdao. we all left Huadu.
how could i ever forget this time when i first shed a tear for him. he knew i cried but he didn't know why 
hahahha (corny). he was hugging me tightly few minutes before i took that train. i just let him 
thingking that that would be the first and last. (who knew, right?)


And so that is how we parted in 2005. We kept our communication open with mobile messages and emails. Until later that year, we stopped talking. We didn't hear from each other in 2006. Probably one or two messages and that's all. I didn't forget but my feelings faded away. What do you expect it's been a long time and we've been apart.

December 31st,2006, I was at my friends' house waiting for the new year, I received a new year greetings from him. I sent him the same wishes and  didn't expect any more incoming messages. But there was, I heard the same sweet message. Hmn, missing him enough, we talked again. And that's when we started talking again. ",)

... to be continued ...


4 comments:

  1. Warm memories I'm sure. Love the pic of you three sitting on the bench. the look on his face is priceless. Definitely all about quality time spent together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Don: haha that picture? he was making fun of me (as always) and I was trying to run away hahah. but sure that memory was priceless ",)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...