LEAVE ME ALONE is my motto in life. Mine is mine, Yours is Yours. You don't interfere in my life, I won't in yours. You don't tell me what to do, You hear nothing from me. If you can do that, we can live in harmony.
I am really getting pissed this past two days. Some things are happening which are very UNACCEPTABLE for me. How could some people be really silly and mean? Why don't they do something which only them gets affected? How could they drag other people in that? How could they not consider what others think first? How could they not at least wonder how others would feel? Are they that numb? Numbedbrains?!!!
I hate people who are trying to show where my place is. I know it more than anyone else so don't you ever try or I will show you where is yours. I don't mind what others do or what they want to do. All I want is to spare me from whatever activity and plans they have. Especially if these plans would affect my ones. Phaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkk!!!! Exactly at this moment, you couldn't imagine how pissed I am.
SIGH, only if I could explain to you the whole story. But there are many things which I cannot spread on a public site like this. Not on personal reasons but "official" - whatever that might mean, I also cannot spread.
Just few words:
1) You DON'T tell somebody what to do if you don't even know who he/she is.
2) You DON'T put somebody acts into question if you have never lived the same life for the same period of time.
3) You DON'T act like you know better if you haven't been through the same experiences or have been to more.
4) You DON'T say that apple is better than orange if you haven't tasted one.
5) You DON'T fuckin' mess with PIONEERS if you are a NEOPHYTE.
I am really getting pissed this past two days. Some things are happening which are very UNACCEPTABLE for me. How could some people be really silly and mean? Why don't they do something which only them gets affected? How could they drag other people in that? How could they not consider what others think first? How could they not at least wonder how others would feel? Are they that numb? Numbedbrains?!!!
I hate people who are trying to show where my place is. I know it more than anyone else so don't you ever try or I will show you where is yours. I don't mind what others do or what they want to do. All I want is to spare me from whatever activity and plans they have. Especially if these plans would affect my ones. Phaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkk!!!! Exactly at this moment, you couldn't imagine how pissed I am.
SIGH, only if I could explain to you the whole story. But there are many things which I cannot spread on a public site like this. Not on personal reasons but "official" - whatever that might mean, I also cannot spread.
Just few words:
1) You DON'T tell somebody what to do if you don't even know who he/she is.
2) You DON'T put somebody acts into question if you have never lived the same life for the same period of time.
3) You DON'T act like you know better if you haven't been through the same experiences or have been to more.
4) You DON'T say that apple is better than orange if you haven't tasted one.
5) You DON'T fuckin' mess with PIONEERS if you are a NEOPHYTE.
Well, I believe that pretty much sums it up. I too enter into this mode from time to time @ How could they not consider what others think first? How could they not at least wonder how others would feel?
ReplyDeleteNumber 4 makes all the sense in the world.
Thanks Don for giving me a company here.
ReplyDeletenow i noticed that this post is so "the world".