Sometimes, some people just really piss me off. You see, I'm quite a sensitive person not in terms of getting offended easily (because I can manage that very well) but in terms of how I deal with others. I don't talk, I don't ask (as much as possible) but I observe a lot, I scrutinize every single detail of a person's actions and words. That's how I read and find my ways in dealing with others. I then expect (perhaps I shouldn't) that others read me the same way too. My words, my actions, they have meanings, and I am happy if others will be able to decode them. I seek to be understood but I am not willing to explain. I have reasons, not one, not two but I am full of it. Just that I don't use them that often. They are like special weapons to me. I only take them out when there is a big need. People are not (or are not supposed to be) stupid. I still believe that we (people) should understand in many ways. Not unless, one is insensitive who is never aware of consequences or mean who does things on purpose.
Someone is trying to play cool humping on others will. You know what, why don't you just do things according to how they are supposed to be done? What is there to insist? Will you make a career out of it? Well sorry that's not how you make it. I don't understand how could you be so narrow-minded not knowing what people mean after you have confronted them. sometimes you have to see colors in its different shades. A pale pink could as well mean red. Beige could as well mean yellow or brown. Don't you see things in wide perspective? Could you really be so stupid not to understand clues? Could you really be so dumb not to know how to read between the lines? Sometimes people choose not to say things straight for the sake of tact. And if you, still don't get it ... then I don't know what to do with you. Find yourself the best adjective that describes you. Dumb?
Or Insensitive? Are you that insensitive that you don't see that others have their own lives, own minds, own will and preferences? Do you really think that what you are doing makes you smart and cool? Don't you feel where you are putting yourself into? Do you understand what others may think about you? Do you mind if I tell you that you sound pathetic? Why don't you go out of that miniature world of yours and see how the real world functions. The world is vast my dear, it's full of various kinds of people filled with different experiences. Experiences which taught them to be better people. Experiences which made them understand that many of what they think is right, may not always be right. For people are made to be different, and our task is to see that difference and be sensitive enough to know how to deal with them. Do you see that? If no then you are insensitive. If yes, then...
Maybe you are simply mean. You dare ignore others point? Huh! Why? Who are you? What are you made of? Who has put you in such a pedestal? Have you taken a look at yourself closely? Have you heard yourself talking? Have you felt the kind of life you are having? Have you seen other people's lives? Are you aware of what is your role in this world? Do you know exactly where your place is? By all means you'll insist what you want because that is what you think is good for you? Do you know how to call those kind of people? These questions are not for me to answer. It's for you to ponder.
What I can tell you is GO and F.......... ly a kite! hehehe
p.s. gratitude to the one who pissed me off. i think i made quite a nice entry today. (i mean nice 'cause i was able to express myself once more). that's what they say taking the best out of worst.
Someone is trying to play cool humping on others will. You know what, why don't you just do things according to how they are supposed to be done? What is there to insist? Will you make a career out of it? Well sorry that's not how you make it. I don't understand how could you be so narrow-minded not knowing what people mean after you have confronted them. sometimes you have to see colors in its different shades. A pale pink could as well mean red. Beige could as well mean yellow or brown. Don't you see things in wide perspective? Could you really be so stupid not to understand clues? Could you really be so dumb not to know how to read between the lines? Sometimes people choose not to say things straight for the sake of tact. And if you, still don't get it ... then I don't know what to do with you. Find yourself the best adjective that describes you. Dumb?
Or Insensitive? Are you that insensitive that you don't see that others have their own lives, own minds, own will and preferences? Do you really think that what you are doing makes you smart and cool? Don't you feel where you are putting yourself into? Do you understand what others may think about you? Do you mind if I tell you that you sound pathetic? Why don't you go out of that miniature world of yours and see how the real world functions. The world is vast my dear, it's full of various kinds of people filled with different experiences. Experiences which taught them to be better people. Experiences which made them understand that many of what they think is right, may not always be right. For people are made to be different, and our task is to see that difference and be sensitive enough to know how to deal with them. Do you see that? If no then you are insensitive. If yes, then...
Maybe you are simply mean. You dare ignore others point? Huh! Why? Who are you? What are you made of? Who has put you in such a pedestal? Have you taken a look at yourself closely? Have you heard yourself talking? Have you felt the kind of life you are having? Have you seen other people's lives? Are you aware of what is your role in this world? Do you know exactly where your place is? By all means you'll insist what you want because that is what you think is good for you? Do you know how to call those kind of people? These questions are not for me to answer. It's for you to ponder.
What I can tell you is GO and F.......... ly a kite! hehehe
p.s. gratitude to the one who pissed me off. i think i made quite a nice entry today. (i mean nice 'cause i was able to express myself once more). that's what they say taking the best out of worst.
No comments:
Post a Comment