Saturday, March 6, 2010

Mixed Emo ??!!@$# :(

I feel uneasy. Last night I was irritated before going to bed. for reason I am not sure of. I think I was tired already but part of me is stubbornly resisting from sleeping. Sigh, there it goes, the childish nature. Early in the morning I was having some bad dreams. I know it was morning already 'cause I already feel like I want to piss. I don't know it was weird. I got this Ralph Lauren bag which is apparently my favorite. It's the black label series.  The dream went like this: I was going to school when I saw someone I know (an old acquaintance). She told me we have the same bag. I saw from this bag the the "pony" had horns. Whaaaatt??!!! it looked rather like a cow. I got worried that my pony would grow horns too. Oh, no, not my precious. Then I heard Shamil told me not to use that bag anymore. Waaaah what a craziness was that?!! Then there was a change of scenario. I suddenly saw my old pictures in spring. The sorrounding filled with flowers, I felt the warmth of the weather. Then I remember how I was walking outside yesterday, feeling cold, wet with snow. SIGH what a dream!

So that was it is all about. Unexpected dissapointments. I was really expecting that the weather will get warmer and warmer already. I am tired of wearing all th heavy things for cold weather. I really thought it was spring already. We were even able to make pictures without jackets anymore. I made a new album "Spring 2010" already. But hey, it looks like it was a false alarm. The winter is actually extended.

I checked  outside today, there is no snow, just ice. Ugh, it's even worse. It has gotten colder for sure. I don't wanna go out :(

We will have classes already in few more days. Now I lost the excitement since it'll be cold outside again :(

1 comment:

  1. Just a lil note to let all my subscibers know that the address to my blog has changed . Blogger for some reason doesnt redirect my peeps to the new address nor do they update my new blogs in the updated blogs ,so here it is www.MsKaayz.blogspot.com be sure to bookmark it or whateva. Hope to see you on the page soon !

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...