I thought I was gonna skip some days before talking about "us" again. But hey, here I go again (lol). I just thought that it'd be fun sharing some more old pictures we dug last time. ",) It is fun to look back at those days when we were young and innocent, active and foolish. All of those are part of growing up.
1983, we were 5 years old. Two innocent minds who have no idea they're gonna find each other later. ",)
1995, 16 years old. Mind my jeans (lol) it is super high waist. Low waist jeans came out later that year which was a big relief to me. since then I never and will never ever use high waist jeans anymore ",)
I was laughing a lot at Shamil's hair. What is that "bangs" all over? hahahha. I told I don't think I was going to like him if I have met him that time. I wasn't very likable myself too hahhaha.
But the funny thing is I guess those times that year, that kinda hair was "in". I remember I had crushes with some boys at school just because they got this kinda hair. We called it "pechay" and I don't know why ",)
I liked it when the hair hides their eyes sometimes and how they brush it off their face haha. My eldest brother had the same hairstyle that year I remember now.
So actually I might as well have a crush on him if we met that year. hehe.
1999, 20 years old. Hahaha this one I don't even know what to say. We probably both look like a man haha.
I don't know, it was the time I enjoyed very short hair. I was quite rebellious towards opposite sex. I give myself the right to like them but I didn't want them to like me. I wasn't a man hater, I hang out with guy pals a lot but I was in total boycott for relationships that time. I don't know, I got some reasons ",)
I like him with this hair but I felt in love with him when he shaved 'em already hehe. I don't know, I just remembered that when I met him, I was into skinheads (the hairstyle,NOT the group). It was the "flavor" of the year as I call it hahaha.
When we met my hair was a little longer than this already.
As of now nothing matters anymore, short hair, long hair, no hair, whatever...
We already passed the stage of "acceptance" and we do accept each other for who and what we are. ",)



No comments:
Post a Comment