Friday, March 19, 2010

Tuesday was a Half Day

Tuesday was an ordinary day. Had classes in the morning. Visited the park in the afternoon to see whether flowers started blooming already. There were some magnolia buds but still aren't ready for pictures. we just made ourselves some pictures since we were there already.


the park isn't green yet. the grass hasn't grown as for now. but it was warmer already.


Shamil found a good light for a subject. this is one of my new bags. one of his presents last Christmas.
"Kamp New York" is the brand name. it's Korean brand made for the US.


this place will be full of flowers soon. i had pictures there during the spring last year. as of now, it looks like that. brown and dry, but not a bad site for a picture backview though.


The gardener was setting some dry leaves and grass on fire. and Shamil come up with this idea again
to have a picture with the smoke as a backview. 'twasn't bad, the effect turned out pretty nice.


When I was in Philippines, I never liked coming close to smoke coming from dry leaves and grass.
It usually sticks on clothes and hair and I hated the smell. I kinda missed that smell and it brought me 
some kinda nostalgic feeling. I stood there watching it coming to me. I smelled like it after of course.

Tuesday wasn't that bad. I didn't feel tired for the next day would be my free day. 

2 comments:

  1. nice post. the last shot is very cool! like the smokey effect also. love the header shot!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...