Wednesday was free. I didn't have any classes. I enjoyed staying in bed till 10 once more. It was still chilly so I didn't get excited getting up early to witness the day pass by. I spent the day chatting, updating facebook, and downloading some materials for my classes. In the afternoon, we just went to downtown to get some groceries.
Thursday morning I'm still free. I woke up late again of course hehehe, not that I'm a lazy bone but I am hahaha. Cold weather makes me opt to sleep instead of ramble outside. I got ready for school just before Shamil came back from his classes. Thursday afternoon I got 4 classes and that will be all for the week. My weekend starts on Thursday ",)
Friday I'm free again. I thought of going to the new campus with Sham but there's nothing much to do there so I decided to stay home and wait for him. we thought of making pictures after his class but the weather beame very warm. We ate out, bought a lot of mangoes. They were good, almost like Philippine mangoes. It's not often that we can find good mangoes here. He suddenly decided that it is his favorite haha. In the taxi on the way home, the driver spoke English quite well. That's the first time in this city we met a driver like him. He's got cool music too. He was playing Akon?! Whoah, that was quite a record haha. It's been long time since I didn't feel excited partying, same as Sham. But the weather, the music brought a good feeling. People were pleasant too. It's all because the day really felt fine.
Saturday is today, there is some kinda sandtorm. It looks yellow outside. No sun and strong wind. We're supposed to go to the river beach to make pictures but it is simply not possible for a weather like this. I feel disturb. Somebody was knocking at the door when I haven't even gotten out of bed yet. There was a sound which was like a helicopter and it keeps on going for a long time. Some people were passing by out window . Internet is working too slow.
Uhm, there is something which is quite bothering but I'm not ready to talk about it right now. I don't want to make any issues. maybe I'll wait little bit till it subsides, maybe I need to rethink about it. Maybe.... maybe....maybe I should just really wait.
Thursday morning I'm still free. I woke up late again of course hehehe, not that I'm a lazy bone but I am hahaha. Cold weather makes me opt to sleep instead of ramble outside. I got ready for school just before Shamil came back from his classes. Thursday afternoon I got 4 classes and that will be all for the week. My weekend starts on Thursday ",)
Friday I'm free again. I thought of going to the new campus with Sham but there's nothing much to do there so I decided to stay home and wait for him. we thought of making pictures after his class but the weather beame very warm. We ate out, bought a lot of mangoes. They were good, almost like Philippine mangoes. It's not often that we can find good mangoes here. He suddenly decided that it is his favorite haha. In the taxi on the way home, the driver spoke English quite well. That's the first time in this city we met a driver like him. He's got cool music too. He was playing Akon?! Whoah, that was quite a record haha. It's been long time since I didn't feel excited partying, same as Sham. But the weather, the music brought a good feeling. People were pleasant too. It's all because the day really felt fine.
Saturday is today, there is some kinda sandtorm. It looks yellow outside. No sun and strong wind. We're supposed to go to the river beach to make pictures but it is simply not possible for a weather like this. I feel disturb. Somebody was knocking at the door when I haven't even gotten out of bed yet. There was a sound which was like a helicopter and it keeps on going for a long time. Some people were passing by out window . Internet is working too slow.
Uhm, there is something which is quite bothering but I'm not ready to talk about it right now. I don't want to make any issues. maybe I'll wait little bit till it subsides, maybe I need to rethink about it. Maybe.... maybe....maybe I should just really wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment