I really enjoyed the day today. I felt relieved from the suffocation of global warming. I was staying home for almost a week since the heat wave has striken China. I cannot even go out, not in the morning, not in the afternoon. It was so freaking hot that it felt like there is not enough oxygen to breathe. The heat hurts. It also made me irritated very fast. I guess everybody felt the same. Whenever I go to the shop to get some stock in the kitchen, I saw people looking like you ate their food or that you have stolen his pocket money or that you dated his/her boy/girlfriend. I didn't do anything and nobody did something wrong to me either but my brows can't be separated. My bf and I tried going out in the evening around 8 or 9 but it still felt very humid. Ewww sticky. We enjoy walking round the campus at night but lately we just go and buy ice cream in the shop, sit at a bench, talk a little then go back home again. It even felt fresher at home.
So today felt different. It was cloudy earlier in the morning but felt very fresh. Then in the afternoon the sky became clearer until later the blue sky showed up. It also felt a bit windy. We went to our favorite rendezvous, where we spent so many summer afternoons before. It always felt fresher there, today felt the same as before. The soft breeze I felt, the humming birds were loud the scent of the grass I was feeling. It felt good. Sigh, I hope everybody realizes that we have to start caring so later we still can feel what nature has to offer.
So today felt different. It was cloudy earlier in the morning but felt very fresh. Then in the afternoon the sky became clearer until later the blue sky showed up. It also felt a bit windy. We went to our favorite rendezvous, where we spent so many summer afternoons before. It always felt fresher there, today felt the same as before. The soft breeze I felt, the humming birds were loud the scent of the grass I was feeling. It felt good. Sigh, I hope everybody realizes that we have to start caring so later we still can feel what nature has to offer.
i brought my camera too but i didn't make pictures today, i made videos so we can show family and friends later how it looks like there.
-love the natural greens, love the nature-
Really cool pictures, glad the heat cooled off and you were able to make it out! Thanks for reminding me to enjoy the simple pleasures in nature :)
ReplyDeleteI wonder if it was as hot over there as it was here! We were having extreme heat and in triple digits for fahrenheit!
ReplyDelete@Ms.Emily Ann: Thanks ",)
ReplyDelete@Sarah: I'm not sure. The temperature here starts from 36 to 39 celcius. That was consistent for a week then it cooled down yesterday and today.
Nice serie photo's.
ReplyDeletegreetings,Joop