Friday, July 9, 2010

oh YES i Got it !!!

I just got my passport back granted with WORKING VISA for another year. yeeeehhaaaaaw. It means another fruitful year. Thanks God for good things that keep coming. At the end of this semester I was complaining a lot already. I wanted a new workplace, I usually get bored in one place if  I stay for a couple of years already. But if a new place would not be able to give me legal documents, then I'd rather not. I don't want to take that risk. My motto in life is always to go on the right/legal side. Since Monday when I went to renew it, I was anxious, wondering what the school's plan is. I don't know maybe they will just give me a 3-month business or tourist visa  since I'm going out of the country this summer, how sure they can be that I'll come back, right? But luckily I gained their trust hehe, I was never a pain in the ass so why not hehe.

So I'm almost set. I can't wait to start my summer itinerary. I'm going to be very busy making documentaries about my summer travel. Wait for my stories ",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...