Here are some of my collection:
taken at the People's Park, China
People's Park, China
taken recently from the train on my way to Kazan from Moscow
taken a week ago. from the Bolgar Architectural-Archeological Complex (10-15 centuries)
Kazan, Russia
Finally I'm happy I am able to submit my entry. My first attempt failed due to some technical problem. I would love to be punctual but in case I am not able to participate, leave comments and stuff, pardon me 'cause I am just probably somewhere where internet connection is bad or no connection at all or probably I'm just too busy. But I promise to check back once I find time. Also, I travel and move quite a lot so my pictures will not come from one town but from anywhere I am or have been to.
Such beautiful photos (:
ReplyDeleteGreat photos, I loved the ones in China x
ReplyDeleteSome really great photos! I also like your commentary about roads and pathways.
ReplyDeleteThe last one is totally awesome to me, very different from my urban view!
ReplyDeleteThe last one has sucha beautiful almost liguid branching path with almost un-worldly color.
ReplyDeleteLove your shots!! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteRoads & Pathways
Wow, pictures from Russia and China! We don't get to see these very much. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you have walked a lot of road from China to Moscow WOW!!!!!
ReplyDeleteDid you go on a holiday?
Welcome to this meme where you will find lots of warm friends.
Wow, you have some amazing shots! I love the one you took in Moscow, and the first pathway. Great colors and textures :o)
ReplyDeleteSarah-Paige
Nitty Gritty Photography
glad you joined us this week. I like the patterns in the first two walk ways.
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU ALL !!!
ReplyDeleteRoads and pathways are wonderful places to explore, not knowing what is around every curve...
ReplyDeletelooks beautiful, amzing views check out my blog and see the amazing views on the british countryside xx
ReplyDeletewww.haideeandco.blogspot.com
www.haideeandco.blogspot.com
www.haideeandco.blogspot.com
great photography, love the landscapes!
ReplyDeleteAmazing blog, definitely be back! Come follow TBAG if you fancy xxx
Great shots, road can be quite interesting from a landscape point of view
ReplyDelete