Let me just make this narrative less detailed 'cause it's a family thing and some things I'd consider rather personal.
We were picked up by Sham's Mom and sister from the train station. We headed home, took a little rest, washed ourselves, ate, talked a little and slept. We didn't have much time talking no matter how everyone was excited. It was a very long trip for us. 9 hours flight plus 10 hours in the train whew! I was sitting and I feel that the floor is really moving up and down, sidewards...ahhh like I was still in the train and or in the plane.
I had a very deep sleep. I didn't even noticed I slept haha. I still felt dizzy in the morning though. Especially when I sit, I feel that the motion starts. Ugh! Terrible feeling. I only wanted to sleep but I couldn't, we got some things to do. We had to run in the town and translate some official documents for me and for Sham. He had to make his new passport and I need to register. It was very kind of his Mom to accompany us with all those processes.
We were picked up by Sham's Mom and sister from the train station. We headed home, took a little rest, washed ourselves, ate, talked a little and slept. We didn't have much time talking no matter how everyone was excited. It was a very long trip for us. 9 hours flight plus 10 hours in the train whew! I was sitting and I feel that the floor is really moving up and down, sidewards...ahhh like I was still in the train and or in the plane.
I had a very deep sleep. I didn't even noticed I slept haha. I still felt dizzy in the morning though. Especially when I sit, I feel that the motion starts. Ugh! Terrible feeling. I only wanted to sleep but I couldn't, we got some things to do. We had to run in the town and translate some official documents for me and for Sham. He had to make his new passport and I need to register. It was very kind of his Mom to accompany us with all those processes.
Ok, here's an interesting story about this plate. Well it's not really a plate like for eating, it's rather for display.
It's made in the Philippines. And Sham was telling me that this is his FIRST memory of Philippines. When he was a kid, he was looking at his Grandma's displays and he found this. At the back it has a label which says made in Philippines. It was a present from an Uncle's friend from Guam. Wow, it has been circulating a lot. Guam is not far from Philippines so probably his Uncle's friend went there on time, bought some things for present. That's funny 'cause he said that's when he first heard of Philippines heheh without knowing that later he'll bring in his home a real Philippine product hahahaha. This place is made from shell we call "katipay". At my Grandpa's house, we got this "katipay" on our window with wooden frame. Wow, i told him it was premonition that I will come later hahaha.
We had so much fun talking there about family and stuff. I dug the family history already and also there so many things which were introduced to me. We also brought and introduced presents both from Philippines and China. The same way we did at their home. Everything was very interesting for them.
We came back to this house few more times later but as for now, this is all I will share. We also met family members at different times, since they are all in different places.
Hello Psychelyn
ReplyDeleteHow nice to read this documentary and see these pictures.....I like this very much.
greetings from Holland, Joop
That is really cute about the Philippine plate. :)
ReplyDelete