2010 is my most traveled year for reasons of pleasure and official. I started and ended the year up with flights. I would also consider it the most memorable year for both my husband and me. It maybe not the most productive year but it was surely the stepping stone to a new phase of my life.
January 2011 - China to Philippines
- it was our winter holiday in China, we decided to escape the cold plus we have a special purpose of going to Philippines.
- in February, we got married in our local city hall
- it was our winter holiday in China, we decided to escape the cold plus we have a special purpose of going to Philippines.
- in February, we got married in our local city hall
March 2011 - Philippines to China
- at the beginning of March we flew back to China ready for the last school year in the University we're teaching at
June 2011 - China to Russia
- summer holiday is not anymore the usual 3-month holiday, it is now a purposeful one
September 2011 - Russia to Hong Kong
- this time I went alone
- Hong Kong is just a part of the flight, a transit airport
Hong Kong to Philippines
- processing papers, papers and papers. There are so many of them
that I don't even want to enumerate
- stressful time but thankful to spend time with family
December 2011 - Philippines to Hong Kong
- again Hong Kong is just a transit airport
Hong Kong to Russia
- back to my husband's arms again :)
- it was early fall when I left and now I landed on a land full of snow
- it's not the end of journey yet ... the journey of papers continues ... till when? no one knows.
We are determined to go every step of the way. Our only fixed purpose is to stay together! And we are solidly, strongly going to make it happen !!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment