Thursday, February 2, 2012

Frozen Waters



Kazanka River

It is a part of Volga river which runs in the city of Kazan. It gets frozen well. I'm just not sure how thick the ice is but thick enough to hold people's weight and some light winter vehicle. Some fishermen would be seen fishing still. People are taking short cuts from on it instead of taking bus. I thought that it would be fun to do the same but I'm afraid that it'll break and I will fall into freezing water. Brrrrrrrr...thinking about it scares the hell out of me. Many are seen skating, skiing and snow biking. 

Kaban Lake

3 comments:

  1. i believed you when you said that it is very freezing cold in there..thanks for the visit in my one of blogs..enjoy your travel!

    feel free to visit my travel blogs..thanks..
    See The World
    Travel Euroasia
    Europe Travel Pad
    Countryside Trip
    Travel Snapshots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pics!!! love this snowy places!!!
    visit my blog on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.com
    xoxo Marika

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...