It is so good to be able to go out again, sit in the park, watch people passing by, spend time simply by doing nothing and most of all make pictures like we used to do be.
I wanted to say that fall this year is overwhelmingly stunning but I guess I just me who was not able to witness its beauty last year. All I remember was those trees we pass by on our way to work. Plus I was I guess too irritated to notice things much around.
This year, we are taking our life back. :)
I wanted to say that fall this year is overwhelmingly stunning but I guess I just me who was not able to witness its beauty last year. All I remember was those trees we pass by on our way to work. Plus I was I guess too irritated to notice things much around.
This year, we are taking our life back. :)
This is from the park close to where we live. I've mentioned before that my hubby spent most of his childhood in this park. By the way, that slide is gone. Few days ago I saw workers renovating the park, changing all things at the playground. It was quite sad because I still was able to see them the way they were when my hubby was playing there as a child. But for other hand, changes are inevitable. How long can you keep old things for sentiments sake?
This one's from the small park close to our workplace. It's a good place to sit when you're somewhere in the downtown and want to take a little break from the hustle and bustle. Although it is close to the road, you'd still find quiet moment inside the park.
This park is newly renovated. The last time I visited it was I think two years ago. It was also beautiful, kinda wilder but I also like how it looks now. The nature's beauty in this place didn't fade.
And oh, I found new friends :) I would have never met them if we don't have this free time now. I was feeding them the other time. (I'll make another post about it).
I was picking leaves for hubby's grandma. Since last year she can't go out any longer. Her legs are always swollen and she feels pain much more often than when we just moved here. It's a pity of course because she likes all these things. She likes spending time on the natural environment. I remember spending time with her in the country house when I first came in 2010. That was the first and last :( Now she spend all days indoors and we just visit her often for a chitchat. We also made videos of the park and those squirrels. She got teary eyed. She was very happy to see how funny those squirrels were. She was delighted to have those leaves. She's got a "dry garden" in her home. And most of all she was very happy to reminisce memories in that park after the war. She's happy to see it changed as well.
Ah what a fall of emotions.






I love the colours of autumn... Just a pity they don't last longer! :)
ReplyDeleteThe photos are all beautiful and its great you spend so much time with your hubby's grandmother. I'm sure it brings her a lot of happiness.
ReplyDeleteBreathtaking! Each collage is like a fantasy book which tells a story. Autumn always leads me to reflective mood. Autumn colors is like the final burst of flame of life. The talk of your mother reminded me of my late mother who passed away in June. Thank you for your visit and lovely comments.
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Japan
Yoko
Fall is the most beautiful of all seasons!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous fall you're experiencing. I've never seen squirrels with such tufted ears. Your Header is wonderful - I love the multitude of faces and differing scenes. I read that you and your husband have been ill recently. I wish you good health.
ReplyDeleteHi Barb, thank you so much for your kind words and wishes. We are getting better day by day.
DeleteYour fall images are gorgeous! I love the pathways leading into the woods! Our fall is not quite that far along yet. A few more weeks at most!
ReplyDelete