Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Fog Mystery

How often do you complain about fog? I used to dislike waking up on foggy day. I would complain about not seeing the sun and so on... but I learned to find beauty in it. Few days ago I was travelling to work by taxi and it was so foggy. I was worried of course because it was dangerous on the road. My driver was careful but there are so many others out there who're otherwise. There was a melancholic music in the car and it was just perfect for the weather. I was looking out the window and see how cars would appear and disappear.  As we were passing by the bridge over the wide river, I couldn't see anything but fog, grey all around. Then slowly I started seeing some treetop then more part of it, them its trunk and later the ground from where it was standing. It's beautiful. It was like a mystery in the dark. Something like you're lost to nowhere and then found somewhere. I liked the feeling.
Here I got some pictures taken later that day at the city centre.
The Lenin Square
The Conservatory, The City Hall
The Ballet Theatre

This isn't the first post I have with fog. I got one which was in nature.
Please check the link if you please. 

http://psychelyn26.blogspot.ru/2010/01/grey-is-beautiful-too.html

6 comments:

  1. We don't get much fog but when we do I like hearing the foghorns of the ferries on the harbour. Cheers from Carole's Chatter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fog certainly provides a different mood. I like fog because it's much quieter out doors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fog as long as I'm not driving. It is beautiful and mysterious. Your photos are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Occasionally, we have misty morning but soon it disappears as the sun rises. Your photos are beautiful.There is something mysterious in the city.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like fog but it certainly can make driving hazardous. Even if it's "ice fog" in the winter from all the car exhaust when it's super cold.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love fog, so long as I don't have to drive in it. Your photos have such a wonderful mood! When fog enfolds a city, it turns it into a magical place where things move slower and seem almost mysterious!

    I keep meaning to tell you that I so appreciate it when you visit my blog and leave a comment! Your comments always make me smile happy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...