Wednesday, February 25, 2015

A Beautiful Thing

I can't really tell what kind of insect is this but it does look beautiful. It's some kind of butterfly but wings aren't  wide, they rather look elongated.
You know I'm  fond of mini creatures but I never frim what origin they come from. 
It's from my mom's garden again. I think I 'm kinda feeling nostalgic lately.  I feel closer when I see pictures I made last time I'm home in 2011.

I'm  linking this shot with: 

6 comments:

  1. That's a pretty bug but I don't know what it is either. Maybe we don't need to know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely photo! And so nice to see photos in the garden. It's like the arctic over here right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a very colorful insect. You're probably feeling nostalgic for some warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what that is either, but it is quite beautiful and that flower reminds me of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, that is a beauty. Can be enjoyed without knowing the name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful bright colors… full of sunshine and joy. thanks for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro:-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...