How can you not be grateful being alive when you wake up to a morning like this?
It's the best time in winter I always look forward to seeing. It doesn't happen often, just maybe 1 or 2 times during the season and it only lasts for a day or 2 (at least in our part of the world). Inyei (in Russian language) happens when it thaws after a long cold then suddenly becomes really cold again. Usually before spring when the temperature starts fluctuating.
I love it, I could stand forever and just look at it. Ok, maybe not forever or I'll get frozen.
It's definitely a day to admire. Spring is soon to come and Inyei I guess is winter's great finale.




Very magical!
ReplyDeleteThere's nothing so beautiful as hoar frost! I love it too.
ReplyDeleteI like your new blog layout -- easy to read and see!
I understand exactly what you mean,. We don't get frost like that often -- or even our snowfalls don't often stick to the trees like that. But when they do it is like being transported into the world of the Snow Queen or Narnia! Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for your comments on the Gypsy -- you're always so nice!