Lemme just share with you a couple of flowers I have in my collection. There was a time when everyday I'd go out and find a subject for macro shots. I mostly found flowers.
Some are something unidentified pieces of nature on the field. :)
More of nature's beauty here:






How lovely! Flowers brighten up the day. Thanks for sharing these!
ReplyDeleteLovely flowers and images! Have a happy day!
ReplyDeleteOh, those fluffy seeds! Your macro shots are great.
ReplyDeleteJust gorgeous! That orange is so alive!
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, most we find flowers, when we will make macro shots (that I have asking by myself in this days too) - your pictures are beautiful. My favorite is #4 - so deep and clear the picture and so tender the seeds...
ReplyDeleteI love the fluff. Fluff never looked so pretty!
ReplyDeleteLovely flower photos!
ReplyDeleteSo, so beautiful!!! Thanks so much for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro ♥
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos! I love the fluffy seeds.
ReplyDeleteGreat captures of the flowers.
ReplyDeleteThere's certainly a lot of beauty around us and, like you, I have no idea what they are called, but they are lovely!
ReplyDeleteNice to see some flowers, they cheer me up. Here no flowers are in sight. Spring is on strike !
ReplyDeleteCheerful and bright! Your macros are lovely.
ReplyDeleteOh I love macro photos. Yours are so pretty. I love the color and details that you found in nature... Thank you... Michelle
ReplyDeletewonderful images!
ReplyDelete