Sunday, April 5, 2015

Worryfreak...not!

And I thought that I'll have more spare time this week. It didn't  happen and it isn't happening. There is no problem, just lots of work to do.

I have already minimized my working days this year but I  still feel that I 'm working much. I'm not lazy, the problem in fact is that I can't  relax. Even if I'm home on weekends, I still tend to drag thoughts from work and sometimes start working. Sometimes I  want experience not doing & thinking about anything. I don't know if that's possible. I keep thinking of what has to be done. I hate myself for being like this. There was a time when I  feel that if I don't  worry, something's gonna go wrong. I thought I 've passed it, I  found myself one day not worrying before falling to sleep. But it seems to be coming back. I'm  on this state again. I don't like it, it's  draining. Last night I went to bed physically very tired but mind is anxious. I forced myself to sleep hoping that I 'd feel different when I wake up. Well, I  woke up very early thinking about yesterday. There were unaccomplished things yesterday and I  can't  stand leaving one day before I can attend to them. I want them done coz there are others which are already scheduled for next week. Everything has its own time.  Whew! I think I should be relaxing really, it's Sunday.

At least blogging gives me a lil break.

So how are you guys? Excuse me if I  don't often see your updates. I'll visit from time to time.

11 comments:

  1. I wonder if meditation would work for you. My sister-in-law started doing it over a year ago and it's completely changed her life. She's much more relaxed and she is able to clear her mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe...I can try yoga. I ended up doing something I should be doing at work tomorrow. I felt better having accomplished something but tired again. I'll work on it...hopefully soon things will get much better :) ...trying hard here.

      Delete
  2. You've used the term anxiety which is what you have. It's tough. We all have anxiety from time to time and have to get occupied with something else to take our minds away from the stuff that goes round and round in our head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think listening to music (Mozart) and just lying down with the feet up. Then you just listen to the music and you relax. Try this every day before bedtime. Hope you had a great Easter and will enjoy the week ahead. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I read your comment and saw"feet up" - I just suddenly remembered hot it feels putting my feet up after a working dsy. That sounds good to me plys music might really lift my spirit up. Thank you. Happy Easter, I received marshmallow chicks for Easter :)

      Delete
  4. yes blogging is therapeutic for us worriers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's easy to tell each other to relax or slow down but sometimes we just can't -- life doesn't let us. Just do the best you can to find a few minutes for you every day -- even if it's in the bathroom! And visit when you can -- I appreciate those visits so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, few minutes is a good start. Thanks, I'll surely visit again, I don't like missing your posts, they're always interesting.

      Delete
  6. It's so hard to not to be anxious. I hope you find some peace and stillness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you're a busy bee right now -- I hope you find some tranquility soon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...