I'm sorry for the long absence. I was busy with work, personal stuff and others. Meanwhile I managed to write two more posts in connection with the Victory Day celebration. You may click the links below.
I will still write about Dau Ani's brother's paintings as I've promised but meanwhile I would like to share some recent pictures of spring at our part of the world.
Spring in Russia is relatively short. In few weeks the grass, leaves and flowers appeared.
Fountains are on, people are seen taking a walk in every park and beach.
The streets looks more alive.
A carriage ride around Kremlin in now available for tourists.
The evenings are looking more dramatic because of different colors the sunset displays.
It is best to watch the sunset either from Kremlin or along Kazanka river. This time we were at Kremlin.
We were given an extra bonus of beauty as the flock of birds flew over us. I hope it's visible enough.
And the first reddest sky appreared.
Sunset behind the symbol of the city - Kazan.









Gorgeous sunsets photos! I love the last one with the silhouette! Enjoy your spring while it lasts!
ReplyDeleteYour photographs are gorgeous! What a beautiful area. Thank you for sharing all this with us.
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are wonderful. I love the flock of birds. Thank you for visiting my blog. I will enjoy yours for sure!
ReplyDeleteGood to see spring in your part of the world. I like the golden light - also, the fiery sky with the dragon. I remember you showing us that huge statue at the Kremlin in a previous post. Good to see you out wnd about in the milder weather.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful skies and a beautiful country.
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful pictures! Spring in Russia might be short but how welcome it must be each year!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed your photos. Such lovely spring with colorful tulips.Your country is beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteI have never been in Russia but I would like so much to visit it one day.Your photos are really inspiring, thanks for sharing!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Olympia
Spring time looks delightful in Russia! Friends of mine were just there, but in St Petersburg not Moscow.
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful photos! Spring in Russia was a long time coming but it sure looks beautiful now. I hope you have time to get outside and enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteIt all wakes up in spring, doesn't it? And aren't those tulips a welcome sight after winter? How very lovely!
ReplyDeleteHello dear Lyn, stunning photos and images of your lovely City. I love Spring for everything comes alive after a dull winter. I like it even better than Summer which is usually too hot for me :-)
ReplyDeleteI can understand if you are very busy. I have been too especially this past week but I shall write soon. Big hugs. xx