Thursday, August 13, 2015

Summer

One of the places I like going to in summer is the port. I like watching ships. I don't like riding/sailing on them. I had a very bad experience on the sea when I was a child. I think I've mentioned long time ago in my previous post. I still like watching them and imagining what people are doing while sailing.
There were 2 big cruise ships. One which is a bit smaller, I didn't get the name but...
the bigger one's Fyodor Dostoyevsky.
There are also number of hydrofoils and other types of boats.
I like this take, it just happened that the shot was against the sun and it had this color effect on water.

Sun, warm breeze and ships passing by can complete my day. :)

6 comments:

  1. I'm with you. I like watching boats too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting me today at Delights of the Heart. I do love ships, but have only traveled one time on a very large ship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to watch ships and let my imagination run wild, too. How neat that one of those cruise ships is named after Dostoyevsky! I've never heard of a ship being named after an author before. When I was young, I devoured his books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting on my blog and visiting :)

    The pictures were great! I used to live in San Diego, California so we enjoyed visiting ports and looking at the ships; nice to see your pictures here!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like watching boats too but have no desire to be on one way out on the ocean. I would be afraid. Your pictures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to watch the boats, too, especially sailboats. Never been on a cruise ship as I enjoy land travel. You can see a lot more.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...