Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Unwanted cloud

I mean it! 
Remember sometimes I rant about someone at work who kinda pisses me off? Well, she's  gone! :) Nobody fired her - "she fired herself" as one of my colleagues would say. She had to go anyway... for personal reasons. Whatever her reasons are, I  think it's  high time she left really. One colleague already stopped talking to her since few months ago. And it's  not healthy if you work in one roof and not communicate at all. Others are just rolling their eyes whenever they hear something about her. And I was just very very patient. China taught me much about patience up to that level that can be compared to M. Gandhi  (I'm exaggerating of course). Now that she's  gone, I can be assured (unless someone else starts doing the same) that no one will impose unsolicited advice, try to change what I  have already logically & successfully established, complicate things for everyone, tell the general director things she isn't even sure of that can ruin somebody else's reputation and other things she does to others which I may not even know about.

It just feels good that you know there'll be no or at least less unpleasant surprises.

6 comments:

  1. that was a poisoned atmosphere. It's pleasant when a person like that leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds great. It's not fun working in an environment with that type of stress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing how one person can create a very toxic environment. It's good for you physically and emotionally that she is gone. Thumbs up for your patience!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen. Sounds like a horribly toxic work environment. I'm glad everyone can relax a little now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful how the Universe worked that out! I hope work will be a lot more pleasant for you and your coworkers now.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...