Have you ever smelled a trip coming? I don't mean the sweat of people at the station but the scent of the airport, the train, the luggage, the tickets and the "changing air".
I've been to the train station lately and I realized that I haven't been anywhere outside the city for the last two years. I've been stuck with processing my documents andnow that they are ok, I think it's time to move life along.
I missed my backpack, dragging a trolley bag, the feel of passport and tickets on my palm.
I got excited seeing the train go. I think I really need to go somewhere...not very far, just go somewhere.


Pack up my he camera, put on the backpack, and get going!
ReplyDeleteYeah, sometimes the ol' feet get itchy.
ReplyDeleteI hear you. When we love to travel and haven't been anywhere for awhile, the urge to travel can be strong. Have fun where ever you go!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear that you have finished your documents.
ReplyDeleteI too like slow trip. I have been stuck with taking care of my mother-in.law for years. I think, now, it is time to help her. Although my sister in law comes our house to help her mother when my husband and I take a short trip, it is not so easy. I hope I will be able to take a slow train trip around Japan, visiting many places. Japan island is not big Many healthy seniors enjoy trip like that. Enjoy your trip and happy days!
Yes, a person has to get out of town from time to time.
ReplyDeleteDidn't you go to Dacha? Or does that really not count? Either way, I understand the travel bug. I hope you are smelling a very good trip sometime soon!
ReplyDeleteHi Jeanie, I went to Dacha but it doesn't really count. I needn't tickets and passport there. :)
DeleteAh, yes, "itchy feet"! I think a trip is in order. And the planning is always half the fun, for me anyway.
ReplyDelete