Monday, January 18, 2010

my petty shots

i'm a little pissed. i cannot customize my blog. i'm just adding some gadget and trying to edit my layout. i don't know why it doesn't work anymore. i know it should 'cause i did it many times before. darn.

let me just guide you to my other blog which contains of my photo collection. i've been taking them since last year and i'm gradually uploading them in this new blog. there is still a lot to come. they are not professional pictures but i would say they are worth uploading enough. :)

www.lynpettyshots.blogspot.com

my pictures are my way of appreciating what life has offered me. and i am sharing them to you. i'd be happy to know you dropped by. :)))

1 comment:

  1. beautiful photos, you capture the essence of beauty wonderfully through your vision.

    I like what you wrote, about not being a photographer. I am a fan of photography too :) I love to capture life's moments. It's so thrilling!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...