Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Old Photographs

"Don't laugh at me!" - that's the first thought I had to start this post. I found this two pictures of mine from Facebook where my former classmates in high school started uploading old picture lately. I found it funny and a little bit shameful maybe for the way I look like in the past, LOL, just a  stupid thought.

Here comes the first one. I was 13 years old back then. 1991, first year high school. Man, it actually confused me. I didn't recognize myself  at once. I didn't remember this moment as well. I just know that they were all my classmates. I still know all their names. But me? hehe. I am the one in front (right). Gosh, it's funny how I recognized myself. I look like my brother hahahah. Really. I didn't have a curly hair but it looks like I got bangs here and it's curly. That is how I imagined my brother. I actually felt hesitant commenting on this picture at facebook 'cause I wasn't sure if it was me hehe. But anyway, I have confirmed already. That is definitely me.

I aksed Sham to find me and he didn't find me...'cause he thought that that one who is apparently me was a boy. grrrrh! Please take note, I'm wearing skirt, hello.


Hmn, this one I remember very well. I look more like a girl here now. It was in 1995. The graduating batch.
This was my group of friends, great partners in crime. lol. It was taken during our CAT graduation. We were the last batch who still had Citizens Army Training (CAT). It was tiring, fun, and a good experience. An additional to memories of high school days.

I miss those days. I miss my old friends.

I'm the second from left.

I showed Sham this picture. Fortunately he recognized me but we had a hearty laugh. The same way I laugh when I saw his pictures at young age bwahahaha (getting even).

Old pictures bring back good memories indeed. I kinda feel nostalgic now but not in a bad way. I just feel my past  and it makes my heart smile. It's one thing life can afford to give us. Memories. As I remember, there were also many hardships I passed during those years. But I don't feel them now. They are just mere facts. What remained is a happy feeling.

So if you would like to laugh at me...Please do, that's how I can share to you the happy feeling I got from these memories. :)))

1 comment:

  1. I actually felt hesitant commenting on this picture at facebook 'cause I wasn't sure if it was me hehe.

    I know what you mean....sometimes I see older pictures of myself and hardly recognize myself in those pictures. Yet, as you stated, they are able to bring back warm memories of a certain place and time.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...