Last Saturday, I didn't feel like going out again. I mentioned in my previous entry that there was some kinda sandstorm here 'cause it looked so yellow outside. Well there a sandstorm, just that the center wasn't here. It was in Beijing. I got some pictures from the internet. I remember how many times it snowed in Beijing this winter. I remember there was even blizzard in Qingdao. and now a sandstorm? it was said in the news that the wave came from inner Mongolia and another part which city's name I forgot. People described that day as id the desserts have crawled into the midlands. I don't know, I just suddenly thought of how the world changed in time. The desserts were former seas, later the seas will become desserts. where all the water will go? To to lowlands. Earthquake is happening non stop from different parts of the world. The earth is changing physically. We cannot stop it. it's the nature's call. It scares me of course. In fact that is even one reason why I'm scared to have a baby...kids of my own. Aside from the fact that the world has been that cruel already, I'm afraid there will not a beautiful and safe earth to live for them. I don't like this is my paranoia attack. I should stop it. I cannot be scared for the rest of my life. Let things be according to the Creator's will.
Alright, anyway, here are some of the pictures taken during the sandstorm.
Alright, anyway, here are some of the pictures taken during the sandstorm.
the city enveloped in sand
self-protected
the cars covered with sand dust
a must wash
the aftermath
It was a clear sky and sunny weather after the storm. It rained today a little bit but not too bad. I'm really looking forward for a bright warmer weather. Spring is what I'm longing for.





Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass;
ReplyDeleteit's about learning to dance in the rain.
-unknown
Find that positive smile and outlook and get back out there and enjoy life! We all get down, me to, but it is best to be as optimistic as possible.
hi. thanks for the uplift. it takes courage to stay positive, but i'm trying to be ",)
ReplyDelete