Since 2007 began, we talked like no other things matter except our text, emails and calls. From the moment we wake up, somebody must've a texted already. We text during breaktime or sometimes even during class hahaha. I can't wait to go home at the end of the day just to concentrate texting, check the mail with pictures attached he sent and wait for his call. We talk until we finish the IP card which works for about 4-6 hours. We sometimes part at 4am and I had to get up at 7 for my class but I didn't mind being tired. I don't remember I was lol. We talked some bulls, some sweet nothings, some seriousness, plans. I guess we there was so much time lost we're coping up.
I had this craziness of writing down our text messages hahaha. yeah, you can call me whatever you want but I did that. I don't know, I used to keep journal and I just thought that these would be the most cherished entries which I'd like to look back in the future. I thought that when he will be here with me, we'll be laughing at all of these "craziness". And we did, I use them to attack him hahaha in times I want to annoy him and I laugh at myself too. I still have them, I'll take them with us wherever we go. The longer is kept, the more valuable it become. These are the manuscripts of our story. These are the written confessions of what we didn't let each other know in 2004. The confession- that was how we became together when we both admitted that what we were actually suspecting (and hoping) of each other were all for real. ",)
I was reading them and I felt the same excitement I had when I was writing and receiving them 3 years ago. Well, it's a good news then because it means that I'm still in love haha. They said it's easy to fall in love but to "stay inlove" is not. As for me, I think I didn't stay in love ... I became MORE in love. For real, I know I don't have to admit it in front of strangers but hey, I'm just being honest right this very moment. And I am thankful for this. A happy love-life isn't available for everyone. I am grateful I am one of the blessed ones. I believe that everybody is entitled to it, it's just a matter of right time and right person ",)
Train tickets. May 2007. Labor Holidays was the first time he was gonna visit me (after 2005). I picked him up from the capital city where his train is supposed to stop (there was no direct) and then we're gonna take another train together to the city I was living.
Mixed emotions of anxiety and excitement filled me when I was on my way. He got there first so it was him who actually waited for me to get out of the train.
Shy and conscious and afraid (?) haha, I couldn't concentrate on talking with him. Well, it was like 3 long years right?
Anyway, this is one of the many pictures he was taking from his phone while we were having coffee and waiting for our train back to my place.
The most hated moment. This was at the airport already when he was going back to the city where he was working. He was actually late for his flight haha, we got lil bit more time together then.
I had this craziness of writing down our text messages hahaha. yeah, you can call me whatever you want but I did that. I don't know, I used to keep journal and I just thought that these would be the most cherished entries which I'd like to look back in the future. I thought that when he will be here with me, we'll be laughing at all of these "craziness". And we did, I use them to attack him hahaha in times I want to annoy him and I laugh at myself too. I still have them, I'll take them with us wherever we go. The longer is kept, the more valuable it become. These are the manuscripts of our story. These are the written confessions of what we didn't let each other know in 2004. The confession- that was how we became together when we both admitted that what we were actually suspecting (and hoping) of each other were all for real. ",)
I was reading them and I felt the same excitement I had when I was writing and receiving them 3 years ago. Well, it's a good news then because it means that I'm still in love haha. They said it's easy to fall in love but to "stay inlove" is not. As for me, I think I didn't stay in love ... I became MORE in love. For real, I know I don't have to admit it in front of strangers but hey, I'm just being honest right this very moment. And I am thankful for this. A happy love-life isn't available for everyone. I am grateful I am one of the blessed ones. I believe that everybody is entitled to it, it's just a matter of right time and right person ",)
Train tickets. May 2007. Labor Holidays was the first time he was gonna visit me (after 2005). I picked him up from the capital city where his train is supposed to stop (there was no direct) and then we're gonna take another train together to the city I was living.
Mixed emotions of anxiety and excitement filled me when I was on my way. He got there first so it was him who actually waited for me to get out of the train.
Shy and conscious and afraid (?) haha, I couldn't concentrate on talking with him. Well, it was like 3 long years right?
Anyway, this is one of the many pictures he was taking from his phone while we were having coffee and waiting for our train back to my place.
Inside the train. On the way to Qingdao.
And here are some of the pictures we took during those days.
The most hated moment. This was at the airport already when he was going back to the city where he was working. He was actually late for his flight haha, we got lil bit more time together then.
And of course the day ended up all in tears and heavy hearts. We gotta wait for another 2 months to finish his contract in his school and then he was gonna move to my city.
We waited, the texting and chatting and calling continued even more than before. I never went out to party anymore 'cause all the nights I spent on the phone.
To make the story short, he came back in July for good. I found him a job in my school so we worked together. And there our story continued. Qingdao is such a sentimental city for both of us.It where we built our lives together.
We left Qingdao and went to visit Philippines in 2008. I introduced him to the family. Everything went well. When we came back to China, we lived in another city and that would be where we are now.
And here we celebrated our 3rd anniversary just few days ago. ",)
The story will be continued in few months from now. ",) (surprise).



You are both very cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sarah. I remember when I was reading your entries about you and FB, that was sooo sweet of you two ",)
ReplyDelete