Saturday, February 18, 2012

A Continuing Tradition

Every couple has their own tradition of celebrating Wedding Anniversary. I don't know how it might seem to others but everybody has the right to celebrate on their own special way. My hubby and I decided that "lock" is going to be one integral part of our Anniversary and Anniversaries to come. We're making one lock every year as a symbol of  renewing and keeping the first promises we uttered for each other :) 
I'm excited about doing it every year, In fact I'm already thinking of what kind of lock, design and color we will be using in the future. (hehe) Lock became a new toy for me. This year's lock maybe is more simple than  the first one but it's more durable.
There it goes, a new lock for a not so old couple. I don't think we will run out of space to put lock on, there are four of these bridges and we can always put in any of them :)
 As you can see, it's all frozen down there. There is nowhere to throw the keys to, unless we would dig under the snow and ice that covered the lake. We had a better idea :)))))))))) Guess what?
We are going to throw the keys at the Pacific Ocean very soon. We're gonna do it in the part where I have spent most of my childhood. Where I have been swimming as a kid together with all my playmates and Grandpa and his dog. We've been there last year when I was showing him around the town I grew up. Not a bad idea, is it? :)
Lake is frozen so we had fun walking under the bridges this time. 

11 comments:

  1. wow lots of locks in her..i wish to put one in the future..thanks sa visit sis!

    Rubz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots Psychelyn....very well done.

    warm greetings, Joop

    and thanks for your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to see all of the locks and put my own on there!! It's on my bucket list with the boyfriend!
    -Anna
    asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous shots and what a great idea!! :) I like it! It's simple and intimate and everyone can see it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this concept. Love, actually. Be sure to remember as much upon the day I marry.

    I see you're still enjoying the love of photography, as well. Good deal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fun adventure...you both are adorable together!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...