Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Kitten Wrestling

Ever seen kitten wrestling? Here watch them. It is so fun and entertaining. 




Kittens as they are, you already can see their individual characters. As you've noticed, the white one is always on the top. She's the strongest among the four. One prefers to play alone with some toys or with anything he finds in the room.
Caught in the act.
Taking a break I guess. 
There are only three of them here. One is very small and young. She's just sleeping under the bed. 
 And of course they got hungry after such an activity :)

These are not my cats, they're my husband's cousin's. I wished they wont grow, they're super adorable as kittens :)

19 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh those little cats are really cute! What lovely pictures! Love it!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are they! How old are they now?
    That's always the same with baby pets. You don't want that they grow because there so much sweeter when they're babys )

    xxx
    Magdalena

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh they're bigger now. they were just 2 weeks old when i took these pictures last summer.

    following your blog now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwwww cute cute kittens!!!!!! Also, I'm really glad to have found your blog. I enjoy reading your blog posts!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my blog. Your supports will mean the world to me! Thank you so much in advance! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. too much kitten cuteness going on here...love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog:)
    Following you:))
    It would be so nice, if you follow me back:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable! I'm definitely more of a cat person! What a fun blog you have...so glad i stumbled upon it! Hope you have a Fabulous Friday ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww - how adorable! I want a kitten now! :) Thanks for leaving a comment on Veggie Table mostly because it lead me to YOUR fun blog! Can't wait to read more! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the visit....These pictures are so adorable....I have a cat that rules our house so I am definitely a cat person.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such cuties here : ) What a fun to watch them. Your photography is so beautiful, love the header collage, you have been and seen so much : ) About your comment, I totally agree, personalized is the best. Let's keep in touch. Have a lovely weekend : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahhh i love kittens. so cute.
    i saw that you started following me so i thought i'd check you out.
    im sold, kittens!

    -k

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness! SO CUTE! I don't really like cats, but I love Kittens! I wish they stayed small!

    xoxo,
    Taylor

    taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh my goodness!! they are so YUMMY haha:)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have a kitten of my own, even though she is almost 2 now. :) She's a quirky little thing with lots of personality. She's still kind of small for her age but that's alright. She makes up for it in spunk alone. :) I LOVE this images! They are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this breed of cats. When I lived in Russia, I had the blue one.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...