Judging from the title, you probably know that I've traveled from Russia to Philippines. It's a long trip, a long flight. But it's ok, most important is that I got here safe and sound. Kinda tired but again it's ok, it'll pass after few days of rest. Besides, I didn't have any heavy luggage to get me tired. My hubby and I always travel light. I don't have jetlag...I stopped feeling it after so many times of flying here and there.
I was freezing few days ago and now I'm all sticky with sweat. I'm not complaining though. Manila is much much hotter than the province. I'm in my province now and also hot but so breezy at the same time. It's fresh.
It's colorful. There's bountiful greens and bright colors of tropical flowers. It's beautiful.
Few days ago I was seeing a different magical beauty of white, crystal like snow. I'm happy to see both beauties of the world and I'm happier that I can live in both places. Two places of extremely different climates are places I can both call "Home".
So, friends, get ready to switch from my arctic cold and icicle posts to heat and tropical stuffs. :)))
I will also be inserting some posts with pictures from last year's coming to Philippines since that time I was idle and haven't talked and posted about those trips we had.
I was freezing few days ago and now I'm all sticky with sweat. I'm not complaining though. Manila is much much hotter than the province. I'm in my province now and also hot but so breezy at the same time. It's fresh.
It's colorful. There's bountiful greens and bright colors of tropical flowers. It's beautiful.
Few days ago I was seeing a different magical beauty of white, crystal like snow. I'm happy to see both beauties of the world and I'm happier that I can live in both places. Two places of extremely different climates are places I can both call "Home".
So, friends, get ready to switch from my arctic cold and icicle posts to heat and tropical stuffs. :)))
I will also be inserting some posts with pictures from last year's coming to Philippines since that time I was idle and haven't talked and posted about those trips we had.
wow, love your experiences of life. I am sure, life being traveler is good. I been went back and forth on travel only US and Philippines but anyway, great Post Dear... love to reads too
ReplyDelete